Saw this on 2 friends' LJ so I decided to go for it:
Instructions: Highlight in BOLD (&/or underline) whatever applies to you.
1. Father went to college
2. Father finished college
3. Mother went to college
4. Mother finished college
5. Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor
6. Were the same or higher social class than your high school teachers
7. Had more than 50 books in your childhood home.
8. Had more than 500 books in your childhood home.
9. Were read childrens' books by a parent
10. Had lessons of any kind before you turned 18- I am assuming coaches count
11. Had more than two kinds of lessons before you turned 18
12. The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed positively.
13. Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18
14. Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs
15. Your parents (or a trust) paid for all of your college costs
16. Went to a private high school
17. Went to summer camp
18. Had a private tutor before you turned 18
19. Family vacations involved staying at hotels
20. Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18
21. Your parents bought you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them
22. There was original art in your house when you were a child
23. Had a phone in your room before you turned 18
24. You and your family lived in a single family house
25. Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home
26. You had your own room as a child
27. Participated in an SAT/ACT prep course
28. Had your own TV in your room in high school
29. Owned (an investment) in high school or college
30. Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16
32. Went on more than one cruise with your family
33. Your parents took you to museums and art galleries as you grew up
34. You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family.
35. I am for the most part healthy and have no significant disability.
36. I have been born into a gender which I am comfortable with.
37. My sexuality is viewed positively in the media and by the majority of my society.
38. My sexuality is not visible to others just by looking at me.
39. My peer group is represented positively in the media and embraced positively by the majority of society.
40. My ethnic group is represented positively in the media and rarely stigmatized or stereotyped.
41. The language spoken by teachers in school was the same language as that I spoke with my family at home.
42. My parents and teachers took it for granted that I would attend university.
43. Any money I earned at part-time jobs before I turned 18 was mine to keep or put towards my education.
44. I know what my family's genetic history is.
45. When people see me with my parents, they assume we're related.- I assume they wuld if my parents were still alive.
46. I graduated from college or university with (almost) no debt.
47. During college or university, I could use income from part-time jobs to supplement my spending money (rather than for tuition, books, or living expenses).